- Electronics Stores
Electronics Stores in the USA
BROWSE ELECTRONICS STORES BY STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ELECTRONICS STORES
Address: 3120 John Humphries Wynd, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27612
Phone number: 919-263-2699
We also buy and sell phones. We pay the highest price for used phones.
User Submitted Tips
- I want to get my husband a new TV for Christmas. I have been pounding the pavement and comparing deals all around town but realized that I could do the same research in the comfort of my home. I started looking at electronic stores online, and I must say I was leery about making such a big purchase on the Internet. But, it is so easy-with one click of the mouse, you could be a new owner of a 55-inch plasma TV. It is that easy and not much of a price difference either.
- I have been shopping around for an mp3 player for my teenage son. I wasn't sure if I needed to buy name brand mp3 players, or if I could go with cheaper ones. I did a little electronics shopping, and discovered that it is okay to buy littler known brands-most consumer reports said they are just as good. The biggest suggestion I found was to make sure they work with your computer-whether you have a Mac or a PC-after all- that is the way you will be downloading your songs. I found an mp3 player for my son at a reasonable price. It wasn't the cheapest, but it wasn't the most expensive either. And, I got it in a cool cobalt blue-I think he'll love it!
- I wanted to buy a new flat screen for my living room. I am on a tight budget, so I was hoping I could find a discount electronics store to shop. I started my search by listing some questions I had. I needed to save money-but I didn't want to buy a cheap tv that would only last a couple of years. I decided I would only go name brand. And, I wanted to make sure there was some sort of warranty offered. I used the Internet to find reputable discount dealers in my area, and that is where I headed. I was able to find a flat screen at a reasonable price. The discount electronic stores had a great selection, and they offered warranties. Why pay more, if you don't have to?
- My grandma has a television that has been around since the 19th century. Ok, maybe not quite that long, but a long time, none-the-less. When it started acting up she asked if I would take it to get fixed. I tried to convince her that it would be better to just buy a new one and probably wouldn't cost anymore. She is a very stubborn woman and insisted on fixing the old one. So, after searching all over, I found a guy who was willing to take a look at it. Turns out it was the tube going out and he was miraculously able to find the replacement part. After labor the charges were more than buying a new TV, but at least this way my grandma is happy.
- A television is no longer all you need to watch a movie. Gone are the days of just plugging your TV in and being ready to go. My recent trip to the electronic store made me rethink how I view entertainment altogether. The boy that helped me was very knowledgeable. I bought a DVD player and then I had to get a surround sound system complete with 5 speakers a receiver and subwoofer. When checking out I asked for an extended warrantee and if there was someone who could help me set this all up. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that installation comes free with the warrantee.
- If you are a sucker like me for home electronics, then you have nearly every gadget made. If you are not like me and just need the basics, I'll tell you where to begin. You need to get yourself a Plasma TV for starters. Now it doesn't have to be a 52" like mine. A 32" TV is a great size. Don't even bother with anything smaller than that. Then hook yourself up with a blue-ray player so you can watch your favorite movies. Finally, don't forget the surround sound. Hook those speakers up to that bad boy and you've got yourself quite a set up. Now go put a movie in and get comfortable.
- I have been searching for a big screen TV to get my husband for Christmas. But, I wasn't sure where I should begin shopping. I wanted a good price. But, I wanted a good product too. That is when I decided to go with an electronics store. The ads accepted competitor's prices, and the sales people really knew their stuff. I bought a big screen TV at a good price that couldn't be beat. Many people think discount stores are the way to go, but when you want quality and customer service, electronic stores are the way I choose to go.
Got a great tip? Submit it here.