- Arts & Crafts Shops
Arts & Crafts Shops in the USA
BROWSE ARTS & CRAFTS SHOPS BY STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ARTS & CRAFTS SHOPS
Address: 612 N Trade St, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 27101
Phone number: 336-293-6542
Whatever your imagination conceives, we will help you make it. From multi-strand necklaces to bead creatures.
Address: 1522 Dogwood Dr, SE, Suite A, Conyers, Georgia, 30013
Phone number: 770-761-3440
A paint your own pottery studio. A place were you get to be the artist, select a piece of pottery to paint, choose your colors, use our stamps, and stencils and voila. A masterpiece created by you!
Address: 763 W Avalon St, Suite 115, Kuna, Idaho, 83634
Phone number: 208-629-8135
Paper, embellishments, adhesives and more for your scrapbooking and paper crafting hobby. We have BSU Bronco paper!
Address: 4212 W Cactus Rd, Ste 1111, Phoenix, Arizona, 85029
Phone number: 602-625-4065
Beads are utilized in a variety of arts & crafts projects allowing for a splash of color.
Address: 630 North Liberty St, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 27101
Phone number: 336-413-6667
The best resource for DIY jewelry making supplies and classes. Quality beads, helpful staff & expert instruction.
User Submitted Tips
- My mother and I have been creating wooden crafts to sell at local church and school craft fairs. I have been looking into different craft shops that let you rent booths to sell your projects. I've discovered several craft shops in my community who do this. This is an exciting find for me! Now, I don't have to sit for long hours at craft fairs. Instead, I can set up the crafts we make in our booths, and let the craft shop sell them for us! I love crafting as a hobby, and this gives me an opportunity to make some extra money doing something I enjoy.
- I love to do crafts! My craft experience involves everything from woodworking to jewelry making to sewing. When shopping for craft supplies, I always try to find the best deal. For some crafts, certain supplies can only be found at specialty craft supply shops. However, I have found that sometimes these places can be a bit over priced. You really have to watch and shop around to avoid overpaying for craft supplies. I always like to check my local newspaper for ads. Craft shops often have coupons and advertise weekly specials. If I know I will be doing a particular craft soon, I will stock up when the supplies I need are on sale.
- I am one of those people who cannot just sit and watch television. I always have to be doing something. I like to browse through craft shops to get ideas for simple crafts that I can enjoy doing while watching TV. Some craft stores have free instructions for crafts. I have also taken a couple of Saturday afternoon craft lessons a local craft shop. I enjoy getting new ideas and techniques during these classes. Some of the craft workshops are free. Some have a fee, while others charge just for the supplies you will be using. Crafting for me is so enjoyable, rewarding and productive.
- My collection of hobby supplies is nearly taking up an entire room of our house. This is only because I know how to find the best deals, an attribute my husband believes is not so wonderful. The secret is doing research, there are sales going on constantly. One of my favorite places to get supplies is on the Internet. Garage sales have to be one of the unknown gold mines for this stuff too. I love nothing more than pulling up to a garage sale to find items for more than half the retail price.
- As a child I would love to do arts and crafts. My favorite shop was near my home, and as a reward, my mom would take me to the art and craft shop. First I would ALWAYS go to the penny candy, and then I would go straight to the yarn isle. I was big into crocheting. It took a lot of skill and concentration, but it is a craft that I still enjoy today. I also loved buying unfinished wood and getting paints and designing fun and crazy looking birdhouses that I would give to family as gifts. I love going into an art, and craft, store, the ideas are endless, and it is a perfect way to spend time with my kids today.
- There are so many crafts from woodworking to needlework to scrapbooking. I have dabbled in a lot of different crafts. I have found that the best place to buy supplies for the craft I am doing is at a crafts shop. I like the way the crafts shop is set up. The supplies for any particular craft are usually grouped in an area together. This makes it easy to find everything I need in one spot. Plus, I often get ideas for different crafts just by browsing through the store. I also like the expert advice I get from the sales associates at the crafts store. I have found them to be quite knowledgeable in crafting. I have received friendly advice and recommendations.
- I went the other day to my favorite craft supply store. I am so excited to start out my hobby of sewing. I know very little, but the lady who helped me knew everything! I got my sewing machine with 25 different settings, 10 different colors of thread, a special pair of scissors for cutting fabric and pins to hold down my cut pieces of material. My first project will be to make drapes for my kitchen. I was able to pick out a pattern that I liked and got enough fabric to cover 2 windows. I also got backing for the curtains so it blocks out the light when the drapes are closed. This new found hobby is sure to be a success with so much help from the knowledgeable lady in the fabric department.