- Children's Clothing Stores
Children's Clothing Stores in the USA
BROWSE CHILDREN'S CLOTHING STORES BY STATE
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
LATEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CHILDREN'S CLOTHING STORES
User Submitted Tips
- One of my favorite things to do is shop- and clothes top my list! The fashion world for kids clothing has become almost as iconic as for adults. Children's clothing stores have caught on, and I love the details they are putting into their new lines! For my little man, I just bought a pea coat and herring bone cap for his next set of pictures. Alongside him, my daughter will look stunning in her new satin dress with tights, a bow and shoes to match. It's an obsession that is easy to indulge in and the retail market has capitalized on our weakness.
- I have been on a shopping spree for baby clothes. Baby clothing stores have so many adorable lines-and I have found some stores that even make matching outfits for older siblings and even adults-which are perfect for coordinating family portraits! I'm most excited about the children's clothing stores online. It is not easy shopping with a baby. These online clothing stores make it easy for me to find the perfect, cute clothes. And, I have discovered that many of them offer free shipping! With baby clothes being so cute these days, I have a feeling this is where my entire paycheck will be going!
- I went clothes shopping at the mall for my son and I. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price tags on the children's clothes. A pair of jeans for him cost more than a pair for me. And, he'll only get to wear them a month or two before they are too short! Since that shopping spree, I discovered a high-end used children's clothing store. There, I am able to purchase clothes for him at reasonable prices. And, I am able to trade in his old gently worn clothes for store credit or cash! There is no sense in paying high prices for clothes for children as fast as they grow!
- Keeping my little rug rats in clothing that fits and are affordable has brought me to pulling out most of my hair. Ok, so the whole reason for me speaking up is to help other families. My family has found that brand name clothing at discounted prices can be found online easily. My kids enjoy picking out their clothes online and then in a couple days they arrive in the mail. It's really turned into a jolly experience all the way around. And my hair is now growing back as a result.
Got a great tip? Submit it here.